Take It From The Expert: Having The Absolute Bridesmaids Blessing Is Priceless!

person holding black android smartphone

Brides know that the strength of their relationship is second to none. It’s why they choose their friends and relatives for best friends. Yes, their wedding nights are legendary. But what makes their relationship even stronger is the fact that they want to ensure that the best friends are there to support them in every possible situation. On an average, only 30 percent of brides ever take time to consider their wedding party and wedding arrangements. The remaining 70 percent of the brides are oblivious to the variousurations of their wedding and hence, they often put themselves in compromising positions.

A wedding party is no cake walk for the bride. While the groom may toast the cake and the guests may toast the performance, the main aim of a wedding is to represent the bond of love, cherish family and heritage, and cement a lasting bond. But more than anything else, it is the wedding celebration itself that is important. Apart from the obvious, it is the layout, theme and organization of the place that makes the bride situating in the heart of the ‘wedding chair’!

Weddingplace favors:You can choose from a wide range of wedding place settings. Pick from a glass enclosure, a table witharoof and a cocktail area. But the key feature here is to make sure that your guests remember the wedding day for the rest of their lives. This is why many of them opt for crystal ornaments like thetraditionally-styled candlesticks. These modern-day styles may not be to everyone’s liking, but they pack a big punch.

Gel candles:Another great option for modern couples is gel candles. In essence, this is a long-lasting method of making candles. Unlike the fairy lights you could get from the local grocery store, these candles burn for days. And unlike the traditional ones that conveniently burned for only a few hours, gel candles burn for up to a week. This is the reason why gel candles are an excellent choice for a wedding if the couple wants to make sure that the ‘ Flambeaucoup’ is remembered through the years.

Additional seating:In case you have a small guest list, you may want to serve additional refreshments on your reception table. Standard wooden tables don’t afford you much room for such an arrangement, and even the taller tables don’t afford you enough space to accommodate additional seating. Consider ‘table top’ style seating for your reception table, as these provide a great way of providing a green room feel, without the conventional feel of real wood. Flat plastic chairs with ergonomic back support are also a good choice.

Hieragonal seating:This contemporary design is ideal for wedding receptions and other indoor events. These seats, made generally of polyester, are far more sturdy than the polystyrene flocked seating used in flocked seating. Additionally, color coordination is not a problem since all the pieces have matching fabrics and the seating is available in a wide range of colors.

Recreational tables:Wooden and plastic tables haven’t lost their popularity. In fact, both are highly durable and designed to withstand elements such as rain and moisture. Their large size makes them an ideal choice for any fitness center or for setting a welcome reception area for visitors to pass through. While metal tables are no longer the industry standard, this classic design is still popular in many homes and towns.

Laminate dining tables:While not widely available, laminate dining tables are the ideal choice for many brides. The addition of laminate adds strength and color to the table, and it does not rust or tarnish like its plastic counterpart. These tables seat a lot of people, and they are available in a wide range of colors and finishes.

Now that you have a better idea about which types of tableware to choose, be sure to consult the valuable tips below. You can find information on the best brands of tableware, as well as ways to care for your table with relative ease.

apples and bananas in brown cardboard box
Alison Hernandez